Arise HR services(AMAZON) visiting our Swarnandhra Group of Engineering Colleges on 8th April 2015 by 9 am to recruit our B.Tech,MCA,MBA-2015 batch.
Eligibility criteria: B.Tech,MCA,MBA-2015(profile varies as per the course)·
Job titles: Transaction Risk Investigators, Seller Support and Customer Support Associates·
Job Location: Hyderabad·
Venue: Decennial Block,Seminar Hall,Time: 9.00 am·
Salary packages: 2.7-3.6 for Transaction risk investigator,2.75 for Seller support,1.7-2.75 and customer support associates
(Cab Facility +Food Coupons + Shift Allowances + Over time allowances + Medical Insurance)·
Work Timings: Should be flexible to work in shifts.
Process: Pre-placement Talk,Screening round,Written test,Hr round.
Note: Should be available to join by May 2015.
JOB PROFILES IN BRIEF:
1.Transaction Risk Investigator:(full time)
Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Hyderabad. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. They may also be required to contact customers by phone.Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
Problem Solving Skills required for transaction risk investigator:
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
• Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
• Strong time management and organizational skills
2.Seller Support (Full Time)
The Seller support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and their third party sellers providing phone /or email support governed by internal service level agreements. The associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to third party sellers on the Amazon platform. An associate is expected to address chronic system issues, process improvements, develop internal documentation and work effectively in teams.
· Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
· Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
· Process improvement awareness and experience
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
3.Customer Service Associate (Full -Time/Part-Time/Fixed term Contract)
The job of a CSA involves communicating with the customers through different mediums (Email/Chat/Phone) by utilizing a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, review policies and communicate effective solutions.
Key Skills Desired:
· Excellent communications skills (Written and Verbal).
· Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
· Excellent documentation skills.
· Good comprehension skills- Ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
· Ability to concentrate - Follow-up customer issue without distraction to resolution.
· Good composition skills- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
Note: Students attended for Amazon training only attend the campus drive.
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company also manufactures and sells Kindle devices. The Company serves consumers through its retail websites, and focus on selection, price, and convenience.. The Company serves developers and enterprises of all sizes through Amazon Web Services (AWS), which provides access to technology infrastructure that enables virtually any type of business.
Website: www.amazon.com, www.amazon.in
"NISUM TECHNOLOGIES'' visiting our Swarnandhra Group of Engineering Colleges on 28th March to recruit our B.Tech and MCA candidates as per the below eligibility criteria.
Venue & Time: Decennial Block, SCET Campus, Starts at sharp 8.00 AM
- Academic requirement is consistent 65% and above i.e. in X Intermediate and all years of Graduate and PG courses.
- The students should have cleared all the exams in first attempt.
- Starting salary will be 2.1 Lakh + 30,000 Variable. There will be a training period for 3 months. On the basis of performance in the training program, the candidate will be confirmed as a permanent employee.
- Service agreement to be associated with the company for the period of 2 years 6 months.
Interview Process :
- First step of the recruitment process : A written test on Technology areas (Java, C, C++, Databases etc.) and Aptitude(Quantitative and logic) .
- Second step : Those who pass the test will face a Technical interview round .
- Third step will be Group Discussion
- Fourth Step : HR discussion.
About Company: (Head quarters:Suite 301 Brea, CA 92821 United States)
Nisum Technologies is a global technology IT firm headquartered in Southern California.with the customer-centric motto of Building Success Together, we've grown to over 750 IT consultants and 8 offices across the United States, India, and Chile. Our philosophy and deep technical expertise result in integrated solutions that deliver real and measureable growth.The name Nisum is derived in part from the Persian word Nisbat, which means relationship, engagement, affinity, or alliance. We strive for the highest levels of Nisbat through continuous and open communication, which provides simplicity, efficiency, organization, and effective solutions to 21st century business challenges.With an integrated approach to technology, we help align IT solutions with business operations based on industry leading standards and methodologies. Using our onsite, near-shore and offshore delivery model, we consistently deliver on-time and within budget across numerous services and solutions.
• Strategic IT planning
• Application Development and Maintenance
• Packaged Software Implementation
• Quality Engineering & Assurance
• Project Management
• Business Process Engineering
• Managed Support
• Order Management & Warehouse Management
• Customer Relationship Management
• Portals & Content Management
• Data Warehousing
• Analytics & Big Data
• Service Oriented Architecture
Website Address : www.nisum.com
Transport Details: Our College Bus will be operated as per timings mentioned below:
Bus no.43 starts from Spencar Bhimavaram at 7.15am covers,Veeravasaram,Palakollu&Our college
Bus no.55 starts from Pedapatnam (E.G) at 7.30am covers Tatipaka,Rajolu,sivakodu,Y V lanka&Our college
Bus no.35 starts from Penugonda, at 7.30am covers Marteru,palakollu&Our college
For any other transport clarification contact Transport in charge