RETAIL'ON visiting our Swarnandhra Group of Engineering Colleges on 30th July 2015 by 8.30 am to recruit our B.tech,MCA-2016 batch.
Eligibility criteria:B.tech-CSE,IT,ECE and MCA-2016 batch
- There is no cutoff for aggregate marks of students in 10th, 12th and UG
- Cadre:Software Engineer \ Software Developer
- Salary Package : 12 Lakhs for 3 years
- They are looking for the candidates with skills : C, C++, Data Structures,JAVA,Dotnet,PHP,etc
- Venue: Decennial Block, Time: 8.30AM
- Work with senior developers on the work package effort estimation
- Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code
- Concepts of OOPs, database and MVC
- Applied knowledge of C, C++ preferable
- Quick learner and keen eye for detail
- Passionate and driven for learning new technologies
Process: 1.Written test, 2.Technical Round and 3.HR Round
About Company: RetailOn is a Global Company having presence in India, South Africa, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Denmark and Vietnam with 24 associates.RetailOn is a team of young and passionate entrepreneurs with a very scientific yet creative approach to online retailing solutions. Our Vision is to become a Magento Gold Partner and become market leader in m-commerce. Our Mission is to be the preferred choice of Magento Technology partner for prospective online retailers.
SONY ERICSSON LTD visiting our SCET Diploma campus on 10th June 2015 by 9.30am to recruit our diploma students-2015 batch.
Venue:SCET EEE SEMINAR HALL
Eligibility criteria: ECE,CME,EEE-2015 batch
Salary:12,000 per month (Upon assessment of suitability of candidate and availability of position, the candidate will be offered to join on ARP rolls with in the circle.Under ARP rolls, he will be eligible for all the statutory benefits under industrial laws such as PF, ESI, Gratuity, Bonus, Minimum wages act, etc.
Selection process: 1.Pre-placement talk, 2.Written test,3.Hr Interview
1.A written test of 50 questions will be administered with passing of 50%
2.Candidates passed both the tests will be included in the circle pool
3.Final selection will be based on candidates home/preferred location and availability of organization's requirement
4.Candidates not selected from the pool will be kept for future requirements for 2 years
• Trainees will receive 12 days of induction training, which will include o Classroom sessions o Practical sessions o Site Visits
• Training will include all the domains
• After completion of 1 year training period, Circle Head will review all the quarterly assessment of trainee and evaluate the suitability of candidate for circle requirement.
Ericsson: Leading Transformation through Mobility:It all began in the year 1876, in a 13-square meter repair workshop for telegraph instruments in downtown Stockholm. 30-year-old mechanic Lars Magnus Ericsson laid the foundation for one of the world's leading telecommunication companies with his former work colleague Carl Johan Andersson. It was, coincidentally, the same year that Alexander Graham Bell filed his patent application for a telephone in the United States.Follow the amazing story in which Ericsson starts off by repairing foreign-made telephones but soon starts making and selling his own telephones, then a few years later forms an agreement to supply telephones and switchboards to Sweden's first telecom operating company, Stockholms Allmänna Telefonaktiebolag.That was only the beginning of Ericsson's achievements in the area of telecommunications. L M Ericsson's repair shop is now a worldwide telecom supplier. Today we are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility.
Some 40 percent of global mobile traffic runs through networks we have supplied. More than 1 billion subscribers around the world rely every day on networks that we manage. With more than 35,000 granted patents, we have one of the industry's strongest intellectual property rights portfolios.Our leadership in technology and services has been a driving force behind the expansion and improvement of connectivity worldwide. We believe that through mobility, our society can be transformed for the better. New innovations and forms of expression are finding a greater audience, industries and hierarchies are being revolutionized, and we are seeing a fundamental change in the way we communicate, socialize and make decisions together.These exciting changes represent the realization of our vision: a Networked Society, where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
One Day National Level Workshop on "Non Destructive Testing and Evaluation" on 27-04-2015 - Monday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM by Mechanical Engineering Department collaboration with SOUTHERN INSPECTION SERVICES (P) LTD
1. Programme Schedule as follows:
09:30am - 12:30pm - Theory
12:30pm - 01:30pm - Lunch
01:30pm - 04:00pm - Practical Session
04:00pm - 05:30pm - Queries
2. Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the candidates.
3. A DVD & Handout will be provided to all the participants.
[Dr. A. Gopichand]