PRINCIPAL - Swarnandhra College of Engineering &Technology(AUTONOMOUS)
Accredited by NAAC, Affiliated to JNTUK, Kakinada.Seetharampuram, Narasapur - 534 280
ACHIEVERS DAY CELEBRATIONS
Effective strategic planning requires identifying and implementing strategies that will move Swarnandhra College Of Engineering and Technology to a better desired future as an educational institution on the West Godavari region in the state of Andhra Pradesh, nationally, and globally. Strategic planning is not a “once-and-done” event. It is a continuous process involving planning, implementing, assessing outcomes and using results and lessons learned for further planning, revising and modifying of the strategies.
SCET offers a wide variety of undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses: B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA and MCA courses. The technology driven pedagogical approach, delivered by well qualified and dedicated faculty ensures that the students who graduate from SCET are a class apart from the rest. The faculty works towards not just developing knowledge but also instilling the right attitude and skills in the students for a holistic education relevant in a globalized context. The activities of various clubs on the campus and student chapters ISTE Chapter, IEEE Student Branch, CSI, Entrepreneurship Development Cell etc., ensure that the SCETites are dynamic and are well groomed in social and event management skills
The Institute has created the Strategy document through a detailed consultation process with stakeholders during 2016-2021. The document was discussed in department faculty meetings and alumni inputs were taken. The document was significantly modified to take into account the inputs received. The revised document was presented to the Board Of Studies and their suggestions incorporated in the final document.
Strategic Plan 2016–2021 :
- Obtaining NAAC Accreditation.
- Process for renewal of Autonomous Status.
- Obtaining NBA Accreditation for MECH,CSE,CIVIL.
- Monitor Teaching Learning process and adapting innovative delivery methods.
- Improving the security and discipline in the campus.Students must maintain strict discipline in classrooms, examinations, tests, quizzes, assignments, and all other segments of academic work.
- Conduct Faculty Development Programs on emerging technologies and increasing the number of journal and conference publications.
- Enhancing the student’s communication skills and planning to increase the number of participation in online certification courses.
- Planning to introduce certificate courses, workshops, short term courses and internships.
- Organizing Campus Recruitment Training programs to students to enhance their employability skills.
- Strengthens alumni association by effective alumni outreach to communicate to alumni that their alma mater is invested in their success and offers professional and personal support.
- Encourage R&D and Consultancy, Establishing advanced / research labs / centres, setting up new experiments on latest technologies.
- Develop, strengthen, and implement academic programs that are responsive to the college mission and are systematically reviewed for quality, relevance, and excellence to meet the challenges of a highly competitive and global workforce.
- Enhance institute infrastructure to accommodate increase in intake, research, economic development, technology development and transfer.
- To contribute to an enhanced quality of life in the region; and facilitate sustainable domestic and international economic development and competitiveness.