ACHIEVERS DAY CELEBRATIONS
Swarnandhra College of Engineering and Technology (Eamcet Code: SWRN & SWRN2) was established in the year 2001 at Seetharampuram, Narsapur, West Godavari District,Andhra Pradesh by The Vasista Educational Society pioneered by Technocrats with varied Industrial and Consultancy Experience.
Objectives of IQAC
To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
To promote measures for driving institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and institutionalization of best practices.
Strategies of IQAC
1. Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
2. The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
3. Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of Society.
4. Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
5. The credibility of evaluation procedures.
6. Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and
7. Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Functions of IQAC
Some of the functions expected from IQAC are:
1. Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
2. Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
3. Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
4. Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
5. Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
6. Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
7. Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
8. Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
9. Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
Benefits of IQAC
IQAC will facilitate / contribute:
1. Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
2. Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
3. Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
4. Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
5. Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
6. Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.